Our office is now open
- MON & THUR: 8:00 am – 6:00 pm
- TUES, WED, FRI: 8:00 am – 4:30 pm
- SATURDAY & SUNDAY – CLOSED
TONY BROWN, YOUR COUNTY CLERK
According to the law, it is the responsibility of the County Clerk to “serve the people” to the best of their ability. A short list of duties include: issuing and registering, recording and keeping various legal records, registering and purging voter rolls, and conducting election duties and tax duties. The information in this web site will acquaint you with the services we offer. I am committed to providing you with the most efficient and effective service possible while remaining faithful to my sworn duty to maintain and protect your public records.
How to vote
- Ballot requests can be made on line at govoteky.com
- Last day to request ballot by mail is October 9th, 2020
- Ballot must be post marked by November 3rd or put in drop-box in Clerk’s Office.
- Early in-person voting will take place at the Laurel County Annex located directly behind the Laurel County Courthouse, 107 South Broad Street.
- Polls will open Tuesday October 13th – November 2nd • Poll hours will be Mon. – Fri. 8:00-4:00. Saturday, Oct. 17th, 24th & 31st from 8:00 – Noon.
ELECTION DAY NOVEMBER 3rd, 2020
- Laurel County will have 12 Voting Locations for election day. You will be able to use any location of your chasing to vote no matter where you normally vote. Polls will be open 6:00 am – 6:00 pm.
|North Laurel High School||1300 E. Hal Rogers Parkway London 40741|
|South Laurel High School||201 S Laurel Rd, London, KY 40744|
|Hunter Hills Elementary||8325 US-25, Corbin, KY 40701|
|East Bernstadt Independent School||229 School St, East Bernstadt, KY 40729|
|London-Laurel Optimist Complex||383 Sinking Creek Rd, London, KY 40741|
|Bush Elementary||1832 E Laurel Rd, London, KY 40741|
|Cold Hill Elementary||4012 W Laurel Rd, London, KY 40741|
|Keavy Elementary||598 KY-312, London, KY 40741|
|Bush Masonic Hall Lodge||63 Marydell Rd. London 40741|
|McWhorter Fire Dept. Station #2||7125-, 7227 Johnson Rd, London, KY 40741|
|Campground Elementary||6800 Barbourville Rd, London, KY 40744|
|Crossroads Fire Dept.||7274 KY-490, East Bernstadt, KY 40729|